As women continue to emerge on the public and professional scene in this century, so has the study of women’s health and disease. Due to the Women’s Health Initiative, sponsored by the National Institute for Health (NIH), one of the most exciting aspects of pharmaceutical research and development today is the necessary attention to the health of all women, of all races and ethnic groups, wherever they reside. Our research involves women’s health concerns, from medical needs to the social issues they face from adolescence to old age. By keeping the focus on women’s health, both in research and in treatment, we believe that we can contribute to the expanding frontier of women’s health care.
Current and Upcoming Trials
- Treatment for Non-Complicated Type A Flu
- Treatment for Migraine Headache
- Treatment for Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Treatment for Vaginal Dryness
- Treatment for Uterine Fibroids
- Treatment for Endometriosis
- Treatment for Chronic Constipation
- Treatment for Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitis
If you’d like more information on how to participate, please contact us.
SPONSOR & CRO ACCESS (password-protected)